An innovative blend of Philippine cotton and abaca!
In partnership with the Philippine Textile Research Institute of the Department of Science and Technology, we bring to the market Philippine yarns sourced from Filipino farmers and processed locally in Iloilo, Philippines!
- Double-ply, sized yarn (Ideal for warp; Sizing is a process of applying protective coating on the warp yarn to minimize yarn breakage during weaving.)
- 20 Ne Yarn Count
- Weight: 1kg
- Cotton sourced from farmers in Negros Oriental & Iloilo
- Yarn processed in the Philippine Textile Research Institute - Regional Yarn Production & Innovation Center (PTRI-RYPIC) in Miag-ao, Iloilo.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE PHILIPPINES!
- Yarn production cost - Php 750
- Logistics & Social enterprise development - Php 199
We accept bulk & international orders! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.