We are looking to fill new roles at Panublix!
Join our team of impact-driven individuals from the fields of design, marketing, tech, business, culture, community development, science and engineering.
Our diversity is like the Philippine diaspora - spread out in various locations, from Iloilo, Manila, and even abroad. But what unites us is our love for the Philippines and our cultures.
Like the weaves that we help promote, we are bound by the tapestry of Philippine panubli-on (heritage).
Looking to hire for the following roles:
FINANCE OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Job Mission: The main mission of the Finance Operations Associate is to ensure we meet our financial goals and compliance requirements so Panublix can have a stronger financial foundation to deliver value for our community partners & customers.
The Finance Operations Associate keeps track of all major financial metrics and coordinates with an external accountant and finance partners for reconciliation and compliance. S/He also reports to the management regarding financial ratios and metrics to give a clear picture of the business' financial health.
Education and Experience
- Graduate of any accounting or finance degree.
- Preferably with a CPA license / Board passer
- 1-3 years of finance, managerial accounting and/or operations experience (open to fresh grads too who have extra-curricular experience in the related fields).
- Tech savvy and knowledgeable of apps like for
- Task & Project Management (Asana, Clickup, Monday, etc)
- File management & remote coordination (GSuite, Discord, Slack)
- Online Accounting Software (Quickbooks, Xero)
- ERP Systems
- Tax and Accounting Compliance Requirements
- Background in managerial accounting and knowledge of financial ratios
- Familiarity with ESG metrics and startup finance (unit economics, CAC, LTV, etc) is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-learner and able to work flexibly and independently
- Has a passion and interest for nation-building, Philippine culture and initiatives that have social impact (volunteer experience is a plus)
Must have access to a laptop or PC and stable internet connection.
WORK ARRANGEMENTS: Remote and can be flexible with 20 hours per week
Send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Email Subject: PANUBLIX FINANCE OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Panublix is based in Iloilo City, Philippines, but all roles above can be done remotely.
Only applications sent via email will be entertained.
For more questions, email us at email@example.com